This alloy is the most often selected for high speed automatic lathes.
It offers the following advantages:
- easy machining with any equipment;
- cutting stress lower than most of other alloys;
- longer life of cutting tools;
- cutting area always clean due to very thin chip;
- high mechanical properties;
- possibility to anodize finished parts in several colours *
screws, bolts, nuts, threaded bars.
* To get an optimal surface finishing of anodized pieces, we suggest using suitable lubricants during machining.
According to EU directives: 2000/53/CE (ELV) - 2011/65/EU (RoHS II)